Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Hand Full of Different Designs!

Since I'm trying to get some tutorials up i've done a couple of different designs. There is a different design on each finger. The first is cheetah print, the next two are just freehand, the pinky is a girly heart design, and the thumb is glittery star. I hope everyone likes them. You can find tutorials of a few of them on youtube. You can go straight to my youtube channel by clicking the link under the "My Links" tab to the right.---------------------------------------------------->



2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the cheetah print one! Great job, even with tutorials my nail art never comes out as good as yours. I don't have steady hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your nail designs. Can't wait to see more and am glad I found your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete