Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Nail Ordeal

So, lately my nails have been cracking on the side and I had no clue what to do about it. All I could think of was to cut it completely off but this week that wasn't an option. So i asked the person who always has the best advice, my MOM! She told me to use super glue. I know it might sound crazy or could damage the nail badly but if done correctly then the nail will be better than ever before. What you do is take the finger with crack and put a little drop of it on top of the crack and under the nail where the crack is. Hold it together for 30 seconds and let it dry if not dried all the way. After it is fully dry file it down and the crack is gone. Well. its not gone but its filled so therefore the nail wont snag on anything or be liable to peel back and break horribly(which could cause damage that will stunt the growth for a while).It worked for me and hopefully it will work for you. Now my nails are perfect or close it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment