Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Monday, May 31, 2010

Glamorous Pirate!!!

OK, so I went shopping today and decided to get a new polish that I felt I needed. It was a glitter silver that I got from Forever 21.And I had to use it right away. So, the design I came up with was pirate inspired. First, I painted the pirate then went from there with the rest of the design. I hope you guys like!
------------peace out, c.lette
---------------------------------------inside------------------------------------------


----------------------------------outside-------------------------------------------


-

5 comments:

  1. I really like the glitter and the skulls, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like they were a blast to apply and so much fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ lacquer: they were and i will be wearing an even cuter one soon i got a new polish

    ReplyDelete