Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Under the Deep Blue Sea!!!!

OK, so it was time for a different design. I know some of you may say goodness already but yes its time. So, here is the deal. I saw some aquarium designs and things and I chose to try my own. I've put coral, plants, and different types of fish on each nail. My mom doesn't really care this design but I think it is ok for my first ocean like design. Hope you guys like!!!!
------------peaceout, c.lette
p.s.: I'm so happy you looked at my blog and are trying to do your own little sis. i love you!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I lurve your nail artwork! Your index finger and the finger right next to it are my favorites. I love the pink starfish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nimo is so cute.. well done hun..

    ReplyDelete