Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Eggplant Tip!

I needed to do a quick design because I was getting sick of my naked nails. So I had a bad break on one finger and if I kept my other nails long it would have looked crazy so I just decided to cut all of them short and let them grow out a bit evenly with each other. That's why they are so short. Anyway on the design, I wanted to do another nail art using the ink that was previous shown in another post and that's just what I did. I know it's not all that complex or spectacular but it is nice. Instead of doing your average white French tip I chose the eggplant purple that was also worn in a previous post. To add some flare of course I used a strip of silver glitter across the front along with a white one so it's not to dull or dark. I hope you guys like!!!!!!
----------------------------peaceout, c.lette

1 comment: