Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Thursday, September 15, 2011

Floral Buttefly!

This week i used the blue polish that i bought last week as a base color and decided id have my hand in doing Flowers again. So I mixed a little bit of white and the hot pink I had and wen away with that. I think they came out very well. better than the last time actually. To make them less boring I chose to make the ring fingers hot pink and put a butterfly on them. they turned out to still be boring so I looked in the rhinestones I had and noticed that there were some flower shaped ones in the same blue i used as a base color. I stuck those on lol and it brought the whole design together. I really like it even though the blue isn't as bright as the colors I usually choose as a base coat. I hope you guys like!!!!
---------------peaceout, c.lette


No comments:

Post a Comment