Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eyeballs:See No Evil

I know I missed a week but Ive been so busy, to make it up Ill do this design and then this weekend Ill do another. Anyway I was watching a few scary movies and I remembered the movie "See No Evil" that came out a few years back. So for this design I chose to do eyeballs and have an index finger with the movie title! lol Its alitttle bit more scary than the first design. I love it! It turned out great, I didn't think it would look as good as it does but it does lol. I never thought eyeballs would look so good on my fingers haha. I haven't made up my mind for the next design later in the week but I do have an idea of what I will be doing. I hope you guys like!!!!
-------------------peaceout, c.lette

1 comment:

  1. that's so creepy looking!eyes on your nails. lol. ahh I don't really like halloween. I don't like scary movies...lol but this is a fun mani.

    ReplyDelete