Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Sunday, December 25, 2011

Rihanna- You Da One Design

A few days ago I watched Rihanna's you da one video and I fell in love with her nails. That's the design I figured I'd do next. Her video is in black and white so if there was some color I wouldn't be able to tell. I always have to have some color and bling so for the triangle I chose a deep purple color and added a rhinestone at the tip of it. The nail outside of the triangle I used white like on her nails. The only difference between the mine and Rihanna's nails are that mine are a square shape and hers are round. I really like this alot and I hope you guys do to.
---------------peaceout, c.lette


1 comment:

  1. Love these nails!! Check out mine on my blog :) http://watching-paint.blogspot.com/2011/12/you-da-one.html

    ReplyDelete