Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Monday, January 30, 2012

Cheetah Sneakers!

My mom was on YouTube one evening and decided she would save some nail videos she saw. She really liked one that showed how to do a sneaker design so that what I chose to do for the week. I figured to add some flair to this design I'd do a pattern as the background. That pattern was cheetah print, i am regretting doing the pattern a bit because you cant really see it but eh. I wasn't really feeling it after it was all done but the moms says it looks good so it will stay on for the week. Now that I'm looking at it, its not to bad. I do know that I can do a better job and I will next week, but I'm digging this for now. well, hope you guys like!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------peaceout,c.lette

1 comment:

  1. Idon't really see the print, but these look like blingy sneakers. So cute!

    ReplyDelete