Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Friday, June 1, 2012

Aqua Gradient!

This week I decided to do another gradient design using way different colors than I normally use. I chose a lime reem and a dark and light blue. It turned out great! it was just a bit too boring for me though so I added a bit of flare by putting a silver glitter line going down the middle and outlining it in black. The line on the thumb turned out to be too thick but its not too bad. I like this design but I will be taking it off and doing another, I will post it! I hope you guys like!!!!!! -----------------------peaceout, c.lette

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I love your blog! Thanks for adding me! Check out my give-away :) Hope you enter! Good luck! xx

    http://joellespassionfashion.blogspot.com/2012/06/juicy-couture-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete