Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Friday, September 21, 2012

Gold Rush!

I wasn't going to do my nails until much later in the weekend but setting as though I have a major test to study for I decided to do them today. The good flakes I bought came in the other day and I was going to wait to use them but the other things I purchased won't be delivered for another week so I chose to use it. I figured I would do half moons in white with the rest of the nail black and go from there. The flakes were then placed at the tips of the nails. It looked good but something was missing them I saw that I had gold colored square studs.So I added those to the very top of the moons and walla gold rush nails. I absolutely love this mani! It is so edgy but classy/elegant at the same time. I hope you guys like!!!!!!!!

--------------------peaceout, c.lette


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment