Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Monday, September 17, 2012

Multi colored dotted stud!!!

After the horrible attempt at acid wash nails I just started polishing and came up with this design. I chose red and black for my colors and basically just patterned my nails randomly and liked it so I did that to all of them. I purchased lots of nails accessories but my studs were the first to come in ( there will be a haul post when it all comes in, which is like forever from now).I then went in with a dotting tool and started dotting. I like the result slot.only thing I hate are the bubbles the too coat I purchased a little but ago us leaving i'm my nails.I will be going back to my old too coat. I love them and I hope you guys do to!!!

-----------------peaceout, c.lette


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment