Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer Wedding!

I decided to change the wedding design that I did to something alittle more weddingish haha. I chose to take all the fingers with hearts on them and put flowers with vine leaves on them. Since the wedding that Im attending is on one of the last couple of days of summer I figured it would only be fitting if the colors were bright and vibrant. Recently Ive purchased three new colors (need sunglasses-o.p.i. orange-some cheap brand goldish glitter-nyx), they fit perfectly with the theme/idea that I wanted so I used them. I also chose to change the tuxedo and flowers below the wedding dress design. I like this mani way better then the first one! Im hoping the bride will like them too!!! I hope you guys like!!!!!! ----------------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment