Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Very Gruesome Halloween!

Its October now!!! yay!!! You know what that means right?! Halloween nails! For the first week of October I decided to pay homage to three of the oldest, scariest characters in movies for me. I chose Freddy Kruger, Micheal Myers, and Jason Voorhees. To do this design lots of acrylic paint was used along with some actual polish. So on one hand are the faces of these scary guys and on the other are there weapons of choice, Jason's machete, Micheal's large kitchen knife, and Freddy's knife hand glove. For a little more gruesomeness/nastiness I did blood splatter on the pinkys and thumbs. I am so happy with the way this design turned out. I have no idea how I'm going to top this next week but I'll think of something. Anyways hope you guys like!!! -------------------peaceout,c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment