Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bedazzled Devil

This week I decided I would do a design that is more gem/rhinestone that actually design lol. I chose to do a red V shaped tip, similar to the v shape that Lana Del Rey wore, and just spurse it up with some different coplor rhinestones and pearls. The rhinestones and pearls are outlining the V shape, the color of the rhinestones are the regular standard clear and the pearls are small and black. For my middle finger I made a design with the clear rhinestones on the outline of the V shapes and then I placed a black diamond shape gem below it. I really like the design, at first I thought it wouldn't be very practical and that it would only last for a couple days but I was wrong. It is very practical and they are going strong. I hooe you guys like!!!!!!!!!!!! --------------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment