Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sponged Cheetah!

This week I bought alot of new polishes and they were fairly cheap seeing as though it was black friday weekend and all.For this design I chose Wet and Wild's Haze of love qnd private viewing,and Essie's sand tropez. So what I did was paint one hand with the 3Haze of love and the other with the Sand tropez then I sponged the both of them with the opposite color. To make this mani fierce I added a cheetah print right on top of the sponged area and wallah! done! I know the print on the right had doesnt look so cheetahy but I think thats because cheetah print looks much better/detailed when the outer c's are in a dark color. I hope you guys like!!!!! -------------------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment