Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Monday, January 7, 2013

Sugar Spun!

This week I chose the sugar spun design/technique. It turned out ok for the first try, the only thing I would change for next time is to make it thinner. I tried to go for a gradient with the spun part, it wasn't to bad. The colors used are French white-wet and wild, ebony hates Chris-wet and wild, wet cement-wet and wild, and midtown-nyc. The one thing thatis important about this design is that a to cost can't be put over it or else it looks likea glob of polish and that's not cute. There is a pic below of what it looks like with a top coat so you all can see how horrible it is. Its rare that I like designs on the first try but I like this one. I hope you guys like too!!!!!! ----------------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment