Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Glitzy Chevron!

A week ago I did my nails in this glittery chevron design! I was very satisfied with it seeing as though I didn't use any striping tape. I just took the polish and painted 3/4 of the way on my nails and with the next color i created the v-shape and painted up another three fourths and so on. The colors chosen for the design are Wet and Wild Megablast Private Viewing, Haze of love, and Pure Ice Spit Fire. After creating the chevron design I added a nude/light brownish tan pearl on the point of one of the v shapes on every finger and a square jewel on the pointer fingers. I like the design but then I soon realized that it isn't enough color for me. I hope you guys like!!!!!!!! --------------------------peaceout, c.lette p.s. I know I've been a little m.i.a. recently but school just went back so bare with me and my crazy schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment