Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Thursday, July 25, 2013

Lady Assassin!

This week I decided to try something new. The designs are all acrylic paint and the background color is a white polish. I went on the net for some inspiration and figured I would do a mix mani. I started out with the black and white designs. The black and white design reminded me of a OO7 background or something so while that dried I went on and did the lips and gun on the other fingers. I tried to make bullet shot holes in the black and white pattern and place a crystal on them but that didnt turn out right. So I just filled in the spots with black and white and left the crystals for some added flare. Due to the brlightly colored gun and lips I chose to name this mani Lady Assassin. I hope you guys like!!!!!! --------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment