Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Deep Layered Burgundy!

For last week I did a simple design that didn't take a lot to accomplish. I painted all my nails with soul mate by Essie. Once that was dry I went on to of my nails with private viewing by Wet and Wild, being sure to leave some of the Essie color showing at the cuticle. I then layered on top of that with a lighter burgundy color by Wet and Wild. When all of those layers were dry I went in again with the Wet and Wild private viewing and ended with Essie soul mate on top. This design is very simple and came out great. The hard part is letting all the polish dry. I liked this design a lot it had just the right amount of dark and lightness to it. I hope you guys like too!!!!!!!! -----------------------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment