Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Funky Quirky French Manicure!!

This week I wanted to do a colored French manicure but then I saw a line design that I wanted to try. I couldn't decide which one I wanted to do so I just chose to put them together for a funky different French tip. As my base I used 2% milk by wet and wild, is it perfect because it gives the nails a nice white look but its not over whelming. I then look private viewing by wet and wild and did lines going in different directions all over the nail, the turquoise color by forever21 was then but at the tips of the nails. I could have stopped there but to me it was missing something so I added some rhinestones at the line where the French meets the line design. It still just didn't pop enough so I took a little of white acrylic paint and placed it in random spots of the line design. This French tip design was then perfect, its just bright enough in the right spots has a good amount of color and I have the bling that I look for in my designs. I hope you guys like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment