Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Sunday, September 1, 2013

Torn Wallpaper!

Last week I did my nails again because the last design didn't last long due to the top coat that was used. I went for something a bit more simple but it had a kewl effect after it was all finished. A white background was used first then a pink was placed on top of it at the tips in a jagged way. Then black acrylic paint was used to line the edges of the pink polish. I was finished there until I noticed something was missing. Of course it was the bling that was missing so I added a light gold glitter polish over the pink, so the design could have some sparkle. And then it was perfect. When it was all done I was looking at it reminded me of wallpaper being torn off hence the name of this design. I'm really happy with the way this nail design turned out and I hope you are too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -------------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment