Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Saturday, December 7, 2013

Half Gold Glitter Confetti!

Last week I was going to do a more difficult design but time wouldn't allow. As a matter of fact I did a complete design but one idea led to the entire design to be ruined. It was really late so I chose a simpler one. I had recently purchased a few new polishes two of which I used. I took teal envy and tropical green by ruby kisses and painted half my nails with each color. I then had a gold glitter confetti polish by Ice and polished a stripe down the line where the two polishes meet. It was cute but too simple for me so I added dots on half and stripes on the other. I loved the effect from the color of the polish, they made the design very bright and vibrant. I hope you guys like!!!!!!!!!! -------------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment