Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Monday, December 23, 2013

Pink Punk!

Sorry for the late post, Ive been busy with other hobbies. This nail design was done going on two weeks ago. I was looking through some polishes that I recently bought and hadn't used yet and I saw this vibrant pink called 24/7 by sinful colors. After I pout it on my nails I noticed that it was a bit too bright so I figured I would use black and white in the design to tone it down. The black polish was used around the edges of the nails and half way around the ring finger nail. The white was used on the other half. To spurse it up I added some square shaped rhinestones, black crystals and a fimo rose on the ring finger and the other nails I used white pearls and rhinestones at the center of the cuticle area. I really liked this design. I wore it longer than I normally where my designs. I hope you guys like!!!!!!! -----------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment