Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Monday, February 24, 2014

All Jewel Eveything!

This week I changed it up and made this nail design. I wanted something different so it basically was comprised of rhinestones, studs, and striping tape. I polished all my nails red except for the middle finger which was polished black. I then went in with the striping tape. I placed them in v's on the index and last finger. The thumb and pinky then had striping tape placed in a cross. The middle, index and last fingers then had studs and rhinestones placed on it. to tone the design down I placed a circle rhinestones in the center where the striping tape cross. It was a bit to red for me so then I took some of the previous used black polish and polished the v at the tip of the thumbs and pinkies. I am in love with thus design! I hope you guys like!! -------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment