Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Saturday, February 1, 2014

Chocolate Covered Love!

I figured Id start early with the Valentines day manis. The first one is a subtle but cute one. For this design I painted my nails with solemate by Essie and it reminded me of a dark cherry red that kind of reminded me of chocolate. That made me fancy up this mani so I chose white, gold, and a nude pinkish color. On my thumb, pointer, and pinky fingers I painted stripes alternating the colors. In a gap that was left intentionally on those fingers I placed dots. In gold a heart was drawn, stripes and dots filled up the surrounding space the heart was outlined with white for some contrast. Finally the ring finger had a quilted pattern in white and to add bling like I always do rhinestones were placed where the lines crosses. I really like this design. The gold adds just the right amount of shimmer and the white makes my fingers stand out. When I was done painting I immediately said thought "I think I'm back in the groove". I cant wait to do my next design and I will be making it worth wild. I hope you guys like!!!!!!! --------------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment