Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blue Fuzzy Sweater!

Last week I created another v design that oddly reminded me of a comfy fuzzy sweater. The base color is a frosty looking blue which was great since the weather was cold and dim. A confetti polish was then put on the nail in a v shape starting at the cuticle to the outer corners if the tip. The confetti polish had bits of black and blue glitterwith different shapes and sizes of cuts of confetti.A silver stripper was used to line where the confetti polish and frosty polish meet. The design was not giving me enough umph so I added black studs and clear rhinestones alternately from the center of the cuticle area up to the point of the v. I liked it I hope you do too. -----------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment