Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Sunday, April 6, 2014

Polka Dots Everywhere!

About three weeks or so ago I took my acrylic nails of and went to get a acrylic overlay on my natural nails. Once that experience was over I needed to add some umph so I decided to do a dotted nail design. The base of this design was white. When the base dried a line using either orange or yellow was drawn down the middle of the nail.on the sides of the lines using a dotting tool dots were placed. The doors were in staggered lines and colors orange or yellow and silver. The accent nail was the nail yard in a previous design so there was plenty of flare from it.  I loved this design it was so simple but eye catching due to the colors. I hope you guys like!!!!!!!
----------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment