Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Friday, June 27, 2014

Inspiration: Bed Spread

I have been very M.I.A. for the past few months (I was experiencing a serious creative block)so I knew I had to make a come back with a design that is rather complex. So I was trying to decide what I wanted to do and I just couldn't think of anything for the life of me. As I looked around my room I saw the lining of my bed spread, I realized it had a great geometric design with nice girlie colors and that's what I chose to paint. The background of the design is a pinkish/purpley/deep red and the polish that I used to do the lines to create the shape was a lighter pink. As you all know I had to throw some pizzazz in there with an accent nail. The ring fingers were painted completely pink then some beige/tan swarovski crystals were added at the cuticle are along with pink rhinestones on the sides of them. I really liked this design as the comeback post. I will be posting more and soon don't worry. I hope you guys like!!!!!!!! -------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment