Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Tuesday, July 29, 2014

V's All Around!

This week I did a orange and vibrant teal blue design. Although it didn't last after the night I did it because I wasn't really digging it, my mom thought it was cute so ha Im posting it. The nails were painted with a base coat of teal blue polish. Then a orange V was placed coming from the tips of the nails to the nail bed. To complicate and brighten up the design white dots were placed at the lines of the V. To add bling and flare a fine glitter polish with a light pigment was painted on top of the orange polish along with a clear drop shaped rhinestone where the lines of the V meet. It turned out ok but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it, Hope you guys like!!!!!!!!!!!! ---------------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment