Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Silver Tipped V's!

Two weeks ago I did another simple nail design. I was really feeling the color red so I used a nice bright red as my base code. Seeing as though I haven't done a design with silver in quite sometime I decided to use it. The silver polish was used at the tip of the nail, instead of doing a normal tip I made the polish come in at the middle creating a V. To bling and shine up the design even more I used square, triangle, and rectangle rhinestones and placed them at the center of the V. All three of the types of rhinestones are used on the middle finger and the square and triangle on the other fingers. I liked this design a lot. I hope you guys do too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -----------------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment