Welcome to Easy NAil Designs!!!!!



Saturday, November 22, 2014

Adorable Teddy Bear

I know I've been M.I.A.for a while and I'm sorry. Been swamped with school but I'm here right now and with a new nail post. So last week I did a design that was just too cute not to post. Recently I had bought a few new polishes so it was only fit that I use them in the design. The base background polish is nirvana by sinful colors and the polka dots was vacation time by sinful colors. I then took a teddy bear fimo cane and placed it on the ring fingers along with rows of clear rhinestones. to add some complexity and flare to the design a line of gold studs were placed going down the center of alternating finger nails. I loved the design, it turned out super cut and girlie. The colors were also great at complimenting the fall weather. I hope you guys lie cause I sure did!!!!!!! ------------peaceout, c.lette

No comments:

Post a Comment